Apr 17, 2008

Cousins, I Love Em!

I'm a little late posting this. Tracy beat me in posting pics so check out her blog for those. Jessica and Wendy came to town for spring break with their kids. So we all ate dinner together at Chili's and then went to Paul and Diane's new house to play the Name Game (ask me about this sometime) and Guitar Hero. This was a first for me but everyone was super encouraging and sweet. I'll have to hone my skills at Mom's so I'm ready for the next showdown!

I have such great memories from when I was a kid spending time with my cousins. I really miss that! It was a lot of fun to hang out with Emily, Wendy, Jessica, Tracy and Joe as well as Janan and Jamie. Thanks for including me in your visit, ladies. Beautiful girls all and too much fun. Sorry you had to leave early because you weren't feeling well, Em! (Next time, posing lessons from Jessica, please!)

From left: Janan, Julie, Jamie, Tracy, Wendy, Jessica (Joe is behind the camera)

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a nice picture of you guys. Looks like fun times.

Janan said...

what's with the shine of my forehead? that was loads of fun!

Wendy said...

This was so much fun! I'm glad we got to meet up with you guys. We'll have to do it again next time!