Sep 30, 2008

What I'm Watching

I may regret this because it may reveal more about me than I'd like, but here is some of what I'm watching this season. DVR is the way to go. I can watch at my convenience and skip all the commercials. Doing it this way, I can watch all these shows each week by watching about an hour per night.

Life
I just like Charlie Crews.


Battlestar Galactica
The final episodes of the series should start showing soon on Sci-fi. Pretty cool show. It's cable though, so not suitable for all audiences.


The Mentalist
Simon Baker is back on TV and he's solving crime through his powers of observation! I've only watched the first episode, but so far so good.


The Office
Do I really need to explain this?


Pushing Daisies
This quirky, creative show is different than anything else on TV. How can you not love the pie man?


Priviledged
Great pilot episode and I really like the main character.


Bones
Crime-solving, great banter and chemistry, and some gooey grossouts. Each episode stands alone, but watching episodes in order will help you get some of the references and inside jokes. Plus it adds to the enjoyment.


ER
This is the final season. I cried during the season premiere as they killed off yet another character. I hear Noah Wyle will make an appearance this season.


Smallville
Often cheesy and silly, this show is still a lot of fun and I've been following it from the beginning. (Okay, I missed a couple of seasons but I caught up on DVD). Plus Clark is so . . . adorable.


Chuck
Ridiculous premise but so well executed and with such great characters you just don't care. This is season 2.


Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
I think it bears watching. Lena Headley is great as Sarah.

1 comment:

Paul Flack said...

I will testify that although I didn't originally watch many of these shows, I am pulled in as I try in vain to read my book while Julie watches these. I particularly enjoy Chuck, Terminator, and the Mentalist...