Nov 14, 2008

Bee's New Style

Baby Bee got her hair cut yesterday. She loved the whole process and the result. We needed a break from frequent and painful hair detangling sessions!

Before--from October 31st


After--from November 14th

8 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I love the style!

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute haircut! :)

Anonymous said...

Do just call Brynna "Baby Bee" when I'm at school? I swear I've never heard you call her "Bee" except on this blog...

Anne Marie said...

Her hair looks adorable. I love it.

grams said...

Brynna looks so grown up, like a little model. Tell her I love the pictures of the new hair cut.

Jamie! said...

Wow! I love the cut! Shay will be so jealous!

Janan said...

love the hair bryn! a-line is gorgeous.

Paige said...

Darling hair!! She looks so cute. I wish a couple of my girls would go for that or at least a hair do!!