
A fresh and nuanced take on race issues in 1960's Mississippi told compellingly through three characters. I know, sounds dull, but I promise it is anything but.

If you enjoy melodic rock you're sure to love Only by the Night from former-indie band Kings of Leon. The album is a commanding, cohesive whole. Just plain good listening.

For the more open-minded music lover with eclectic tastes, this charming, witty album grows and grows on you with each listen. Paolo's one-of-a-kind voice will hook you from the get-go.
























5 comments:
I've wondered about the Help. I'll have to check it out now.
Wellllll...hello, there long lost sister! It's nice to hear from you every now and then. Love ya!
thats no fun that you have the flu - i hope you get some rest and feel better soon. be sure to eat doritos and chocolate donuts - its like a proven solution to the flu. seriously.
love the wallpaper on your blog!!
My hubby has been loving Kings of Leon lately.
Just had to say, thanks for the good tune selection. I like to listen to blogs like radio, and yours is a favorite.
Post a Comment