Who has time to blog?! Not me apparently, but I'll tide you over with an intro to another of my new favorite bands: Kings of Leon. Enjoy "Notion" from the Only By The Night album from KOL.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























2 comments:
So I've now watched all three music videos. I like the sounds I hear, my favorite to watch was by ColdPlay, and I sure wish I knew what each songs' lyrics were. I just can't commit myself to liking a song without knowing what they were singing! But you do have nice music. Miss you.
Jen, try googling the lyrics. Band name, song title and lyrics--that's usually what I do.
Post a Comment