Aug 17, 2010

Testing, testing. . .

I’m testing out Windows Live Writer on my new laptop.

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful blog layout, Julie. So with a new laptop, does that mean you'll be blogging more?:) No pressure. Hope you've had a good summer.

Jules said...

I probably won't be blogging more. I'll be a full-time student beginning August 30.

Janan said...

like the new background, love the twilight widget.

JSLindgren said...

'K full-time student, what's your schedule? Are you going to try to kill yourself off, or is there time for a class just for fun?

Jules said...

I'm taking a Children's Lit class and Visual Arts class that are quite fun. I also have PE teaching, Foundations of Education and Health teaching. I have two classes on Monday, three on Wed, and one on Tues and Thur. So I think I'll survive this semester!

Paul Flack said...

I think you should publish some of your reflection papers here and show everyone how smart you are!

JSLindgren said...

I love the idea of putting your papers on the blog. I missed the window to call you on your birthday, but I'm thinking of you with love, Birthday Girl.