We've had a rash of rashes. A couple of weeks ago Alex broke out with shingles. This is the second time that this has happened to him so I realized what it was and took him to the doctor. Poor guy also had a painful, swollen lymph node in his arm pit too. Sure enough, two weeks later, Callen broke out in Chickenpox. Yea for me and for him. He is covered head to toe in spots. Luckily he seems to be feeling better. I'm just planning on the fact that Brynna will break out next. I'd post a picture of his spectacular spots but I think I need a new camera.
Callen loves to have calamine lotion dabbed on his spots with a cotton ball. And Bee loves to help. The other morning when I was treating Callen, she kept saying adamantly, "Give me a meatball!" A meatball?! This is not something she has EVER requested before. It took me quite a while before I figured out she wanted a cottonball.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























5 comments:
Sorry about the Chicken pox. Didn't they have the CP vaccine? Poor Alex. Shingles is so painful. They have a shingles vaccine for old folks like me.Maybe I should get one. Nancy had shingles that week-end of our 35th wedding reception. I had four kids get them, each 10-14 days one after the other. It was a long winter. (foster kids & Paul & Nancy)
I'm so sorry! What a pain! Hope everyone gets over this stuff quicly! And I love the "meatball"!
Julie!!! I have to get up there right away with Ian. I want him to get the chickenpox!!!! Why do you live so far away and why is it WINTER!???!!!
I am laughing, "meatballs!" LOL
yikes!
Post a Comment