
I LOVE Breaking Dawn. So much so that I've decided to live in my own Breaking Dawn euphoria a little while longer. After a few conversations and blog readings I have discovered that it kills my buzz to spend much time reading other's criticisms of the book. I find myself getting perhaps too defensive as one would of a beloved child or a new fiance. I think it's best for me and perhaps all of you if I keep myself out of the discussions for a while.

I am also putting off thinking too much about what this says about my mental and emotional state that such drastic measures are required!
Please know that I love you and don't begrudge you your own level of enjoyment. I just treasure mine.
If you want to share in the Breaking Dawn love here, please do so. If you want to comment on my state of mind, please do so. If you want to explain your criticisms of Breaking Dawn, please do so elsewhere. (Hope this reads with the proper tone of self-derision!)
























3 comments:
I absolutely LOVED it!!!! The final scenes in the field were the most intense EVER! My heart was beating so fast that I felt that I myself was in danger. SM truely has a gift for writing. I wasn't a huge Jacob fan until this book. I really did enjoy the chapters from his perspective - it made me relate to him better and it would have been hard to truely understand the situation if it was from Bella's perspective. My dream house now consists of a house in the woods and a little cottage for me and Darren. I totally understand about the "needing" your time to enjoy. I had to stop reading some comments because it was "killing the love buzz" I've been enjoying all morning. (I finally finished it last night!) I'm totally hoping that SM will continue a series for some of the other characters, Jacob and Nessie and their ever so powerful partnership - maybe they bring down the Volturi???? Hmmmm, the possibilities.
I loved it as well! SM is AMAZING!!! I'm still caught up in the BD world - even after 5 days. I loved the details of the wedding and the honeymoon and have reread those a few times. I really enjoyed seeing Bella's new vampire 'feelings' through her eyes. When Bella discovered that she could stretch her shield, I almost jumped for joy. Can I change my last name to Cullen? I wanna join that great family. I really enjoyed Emmett and his sense of humor :)
p.s. I'm going private, but i don't have your email. Will you email me, please? hohoho@hawaii.rr.com Thanks!
by the way I love all the pics you are finding.
Post a Comment