Dec 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like CHRISTMAS!


We got walloped with snow last night and today, making it feel very Christmassy in Heber! Brynna had fun running around in the snow while Paul shoveled.

My little snow angel:


6 comments:

Katie said...

She has the cutest smile! I wish I loved the snow like her!!

Thanks again for a fun day out! I can't wait to do it again!

Anne Marie said...

Looks very cold, but very fun! What a cutie pie!

Wendy said...

She is such a good mix of the two of you. Darling!

grams said...

Brynna, Grandma wants to play in the snow with you!! I love to make snow angels.

Anonymous said...

She's darling. I love the snow pictures too. It makes me almost wish we had it in our yard.

Paige said...

Love the snowy pictures! I just had to tell you that I finally broke down and read the first Twilight book last night!! I felt a lot of pressure from Bitsy who has read them all about a hundred times and has seen the movie about twenty! Really I just knew I would need the block of time to sit and read. What mom has that??