A clean room is a miracle around here. The occasion was putting together her Playskool Rose Cottage playhouse. Very cute and easy to put together. I bought it at Target.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That room looks so fun and inviting for a little girl. Does she really have her own room? I'm dealing with mixing girl & boy decor---without such adorable results as yours! Well done.
Brynna, Grandma Flack is loving your room. Can I come and visit you and sleep in your room? Have a lot of fun in your playhouse. Claire would like to play with you, I'm sure.
Jamie: Callen's bed is in another room with his brothers. But his clothes are in Brynna's dresser and the bottom drawer is for his little toys. The room is Brynna's but is also supposed to be a playroom for Callen. He saw Brynna's toys and wanted a shelf to display his own favorite play things--Star Wars, of course. Weird, I know, but it works.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Mrs. Hemingway review
-
Summer, 1926. Ernest Hemingway and his wife Hadley take refuge from the
blazing heat of Paris in a villa in the south of France. They swim and play
bridg...
-
My story for September is up at our new site! It's about faith and
witnessing and death and... HATS.
"Death's Red Bowler" click here to read!
And don't fo...
The Returning by Christine Hinwood
-
*Grade: A+*
*Synopsis:*
The war between the Uplanders and Downlanders is over. After six years of
fighting, Cam Attling is the only one from his tiny to...
Warm Winter Whole Grain Salad
-
Winter, for me, is a season of cleansing and stark beauty. The simplicity
of the silhouettes of bare branches against a steely grey sky speaks softly
to m...
6 comments:
That room looks so fun and inviting for a little girl. Does she really have her own room? I'm dealing with mixing girl & boy decor---without such adorable results as yours! Well done.
Her room looks darling. I love how you've put it all together. And, that little house looks like lots of fun.
Brynna, Grandma Flack is loving your room. Can I come and visit you and sleep in your room? Have a lot of fun in your playhouse. Claire would like to play with you, I'm sure.
Love you, Grams
I love all the girl decor, and then the display of star wars...
Oh, what a feeling!
Jamie: Callen's bed is in another room with his brothers. But his clothes are in Brynna's dresser and the bottom drawer is for his little toys. The room is Brynna's but is also supposed to be a playroom for Callen. He saw Brynna's toys and wanted a shelf to display his own favorite play things--Star Wars, of course. Weird, I know, but it works.
Post a Comment