
I have been working out on my days off and that feels pretty good. (I still haven't figured out how to do it the other half of the week when I'm working and either sleeping most of the day or just plain exhausted.) I'm planning to buy a GoWearFit armband and display (like the Bodybugg) to monitor calories burned versus calories consumed and if any of you have tried this, I'd be interested to hear how it worked for you.

Not to make it sound like it's all work and no play: Janan, Jamie and I got together and celebrated the release of Twilight on DVD by hitting a midnight show and watching the DVD extras together the next morning. We bought our DVDs at Target where they have an exclusive 3-disc version with additional features for only 17.99.

So, just checking in. I think I might get to take a peek at some of your blogs today too!
























7 comments:
Awesome shower. awesome Twilight.
Life is so crazy! I thought about you when Twilight was released and knew you would be one of the first to buy it! We'll have to go to another movie sometime! Hope you are doing well!
Loved watching Twilight this weekend. You are one very, very busy woman! I don't know how you do it. Good luck with everything. Don't worry about checking in on my blog...I've been hibernating for a while:)
Well, I can't complain, because I don't blog very much myself. I mostly just check out what's going on with everyone else (also, normally, without commenting...)
thank you thank you thank you for posting that HOT neck kiss picture.
LOVE
You mean there are Twilight extras I actually would want to see? I was so disappointed with what I got on the Redbox disc. . . You know, I'll be there soon. ;)
Put those men in your family to work!!!
Post a Comment