Apr 27, 2009

Janan's Book Challenge

Shout out to Janan.

Join Janan's book challenge. Before the end of 2009, read one book for each letter of the alphabet. I've read Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman (for letter A) and This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (for letter T) so far. Go to goodreads to see my reviews. Check out Janan's link to learn more about the challenge.

3 comments:

Janan said...

thanks, jules

Paul Flack said...

Shouldn't you read them in order, i.e. a, then b, etc.? Otherwise you could just go back a few years and see how many letters you've covered...

Anne Marie said...

I would enjoy joining, but alas...ever since my twinners gave up nursing and then napping, my reading moments have been far and few between. There's something about two boys (the same exact age) together all the time that creates chaos and contention in abundance...not enough quiet moments to enjoy a book. Maybe in a few years...I'll be able to get back to reading more again. Hope you're doing well.