Oct 9, 2007

Birthday Bummers


Lately, I've realized that I am lacking in the Birthday Acknowledgement department. I'm full of good intentions but poor execution and follow-through. My pre-new year's resolution is to do better to remember and celebrate the birthdays of everyone I love. Let me begin by apologizing to all of my neglected siblings, parents, grandparent, in-laws, nieces and nephews. Not to mention friends and cousins--when were you all born anyway?! I am compiling a comprehensive birthday list so you may hear from me to check on the accuracy of dates. Happy Birthday everyone!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I am completely with you! I could do a much better job keeping track of everyone's birthdays!

Jamie! said...

You are not alone. I think it's a Sorensen gene. We're not to blame.
Ps.
Me - 11/16
Jeff - 01/01
Shay - 03/25
Owen - 10/28
(just to help out...)