Here's a new twist on the old tag I got from Tracy. Have fun!
1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
-spiders
-giving an unprepared talk
-really big spiders
2. When was the last time you danced? Yesterday, with Brynna while singing our own version of Wake Up Call by Maroon 5. (It had just been playing in the car a few minutes before.)
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? What does this mean?
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? The day I got that horrible haircut when Sam was a baby. I would get a different haircut.
5. Are you a good liar? No. (Well, you believed me, didn't you?)
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? No, unless it involves a ridiculously large cup size, then yes I do a little!
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do? Yell at them. Ha!
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Bugs in food.
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Yes, don't bother sending them. Especially if it is a heart-warming, inspirational story.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? No, I'm super responsible and always try to follow through. Ugh!
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? That's way too heavy and not nearly enough richer. I'll have to stay put, I guess. Third option, please?
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? For work, slip resistant on grease and water, about 6 months ago. Sad I know. I tried on really cute shoes yesterday in Park City but resisted buying any. Sigh.
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? I much prefer the Olympics to any other sporting event on TV. In small doses, though.
14. What's your favorite accent? I love accents. Do I have to pick? Okay--Scottish.
15. What's your favorite scent? Vanilla
16. Gum or breath mints? Breath mints. But I prefer tooth brushing to both of those.
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Julia Roberts, she's pretty but she has quirks and character to her looks too.
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? No way.
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? On my face, yes.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? I think I usually trust people and their motives.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? What you see is what you get.
22. Do you watch what you eat? Yes. But I hear writing down what I eat would be a lot more effective.
23. Do you watch what other people eat? No.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? No, unless they are hugely neglected or abused. Watching too much TV does not count!
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? No. I do want to help some women find a bra that fits and lifts though!
26. Do you judge people who are homely? No. Sometimes I ache to teach a little makeup though.
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? No. I totally get how complex a problem this is.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Medium-High. It's kind of important, isn't it?
29. Favorite song of all time? No clue. I cannot make these kinds of picks!
30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic.
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Absolutely!
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? No, I'm too vain. But if I wanted to, I wouldn't let the possibility of a hissy fit stop me.
33. What was your least favorite age? Probably 12, awkward awkward. And really bad pictures!
34. How many times a day do you check your email? I have a widget that checks for me and I go whenever it shows a new email. That honestly doesn't happen very often.
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? No, I don't really do tiffs. Unless, someone is so outrageously horrible it can't be avoided! Ha ha.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























5 comments:
This Scottish couple just moved into our ward, and now I do love that accent too! I love your answer to #25.
you're awesome Jules!
I love your answers Julie. I had fun the other night - lets do it again soon!!!!! (that was for you!)
I totally agree with you on Julia Roberts. That's definitely who I would pick. And I'm totally with you on the yelling thing.
Julie-
Why would you shave if you were a hermit? I don't shave now and I don't think I'm a hermit; maybe I am.......
Post a Comment