Nov 12, 2007

Night of Fun and Games


Jeff attempts to win the boys' team some points in charades. Sorry, boys, girls win again!


A game of Seafarers of Catan. I was ultimately the winner of this round--for the first time ever!

We had Janan & Michael and Jamie & Jeff over Friday night for our regular couples' game night (we rotate who hosts). After dinner, we played an exciting game of Seafarers of Catan. This is an add-on to the original Settlers of Catan. Next we played Charades, boys vs. girls, which was hilarious as usual. If you've never seen Michael act out Fergielicious then you haven't truly lived. Thanks, guys, for another fun night. I'm already looking forward to the next. We'd love to have more couples if you want in!

7 comments:

Janan said...

It was tons of fun Julie, thanks for all the yummy eats!

Emily said...

We want in - let me know ASAP if you're still letting in outsiders. I want to see Mike do Fergilicious!

Anne Marie said...

Wish we lived closer! Sounds like so much fun. By the way, I LOVE the new pictures on the side of your blog. What good-looking kids you've got!

Anne Marie said...

Oh, and right after I posted my comment I saw the one of you and Paul. Very nice! Who took your pictures?

Jules said...

Jamie took the fabulous pictures of course! Emily, we'd love to have you and Darren join us. We'll let you know when the next get-together is scheduled. I think it's Janan's turn to host.

dd... said...

That sounds like fun... too bad Joe isn't into games as much as I am. Maybe if you let me bring my Dad as my partner... you let me know ;)

Jamie! said...

It was a blast. I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time!I had a ton of fun! Looking forward to the next one.