Nov 1, 2007


Callen as Batman and Brynna as a Cow with friends Lizzie and Jessica.


Paul as a young Moses.


The gang with Sam in partial vampire attire and Ryan as Black Spiderman peeking around Paul's shoulder.

6 comments:

Jamie! said...

Cute! Was this at a ward party? Why was Sam only a partial vampire?

~ One Girl ~ said...

cool costumes...and what were you julie?

Anne Marie said...

Very fun! I love how Paul dressed up too. Brynna is looking very grown-up! And tell Ryan that his cousins want to see him in the picture next time!

Jules said...

I declined to dress up. So did Alex. Sam was wearing part of the costume he wore to a Halloween party the previous week. My kids do not trick or treat after age 12. Too annoying! I make sure they get candy, though!

Janan said...

looks awesome, I especially love the "young" moses.

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Your kids are adorable! They are definitely Sorensens though!