
A: Attached or single? Attached--permanently.
B: Best friend? Pam, sisters, Pablo
C: Cake or pie? Pie. Yum, apple pie for breakfast. . .
D: Day? Saturday. I always think I'm going to get so much done--though I usually don't. Hope springs eternal, I guess.
E: Essential Item? Toothbrush. I like to brush several times a day and definitely first thing in the morning.
F: Favorite Color? Hmm, this changes. I like reds, and certain greens, and golds, some blues. . . You see my problem.
G: Gum or mints? Mints. I hate that gum loses it's flavor quickly and then I feel like I'm chewing nasty rubber.
H: Home Town? Ummm, Orem, I guess.
I: Indulgences? Satellite TV and DVR--I made the family use air antenna for years.
J: January or July? July, I love that it stays light so long. I have a lot more fun in July than January typically.
K: Kids? Sam (15), Alex (13), Ryan (9), Callen (4), and Brynna (2).
L: Life is incomplete without? Someone to share it with--friends and loved ones. I can hear the collective "Ahhhh."
M: Mexican or Italian food? Mexican. Although I like Italian too.
N: Number of siblings? 7--3 brothers and 4 sisters.
O: One word that describes you? Easy-going. My husband is probably laughing his head off right now.
P: Phobia? Spiders. I won't elaborate because it really creeps me out to think about it. YUCK!
Q: Quote? "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." Ralph Waldo Emerson
R: Reason to smile? A beautiful day when everyone is pretty much getting along.
S: Season? Spring. (The fact that I'm SICK of winter could be influencing this answer.)
T: Talent? Singing. I'm no American Idol, though.
U: Unknown fact about you? I don't like to show my arms. I search high and low for 3/4 length sleeves. Cap sleeves? Forget about it.
V: Vegetable you love? Carrots. Delicious raw and cooked.
W: Worst Habit? So many to choose from. How about looking at my kids' lips every time I see them and telling them to put on chapstick or vaseline? I'm obsessed with avoiding chapped and dry lips. Don't know if you noticed, but mine never are.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Definitely ultrasound. Usually for a fun reason.
Y: Your favorite food? Cheese--as an ingredient.
Z: Zodiac Sign? Virgo, I think.
























4 comments:
Fun to read about you. That family pic is a really nice one of you guys. I wish I could describe myself as easy-going.
How fun to learn so many things about you! Oh, and don't blame me if I have to check out your lips every time I see you now! ;)
This is so fun to read and find out some fun things about you! Thanks for sharing!
FUn one.
Post a Comment