Mar 24, 2008

Say Cheese

Brynna has taken the cheesy smile to a whole new level lately. Anytime we get out the camera, she immediately and stubbornly distorts her face into this "grin" that is both cheesy and frightening.


Here she goes again.


And again.


When you are done laughing, please refer to her photo on the right margin to remind yourself of how pretty and sweet she can look!

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad to know someones else's child does that too!

You did such a great job singing in church. You have an amazing voice.

Anonymous said...

I love the big cheesy smiles! :) They are my favorite! :) She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! :)

katielovie said...

Sis. Flack!! Hi!! how are you?!? We were sad that we couldn't see you guys while in Utah! Maybe next trip!! :D

Leah said...

thats funny! you're right, it is EXACTLY the same smile in every photo! thats a talent to be able to replicate that, give her an award! hope you had a good easter

Elena said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'm sorry to say it, but she must be a true Sorensen -- it tends to run in our family too.

Anonymous said...

OH, I laughed and laughed. She is wonderful. Thanks for spreading her smile. I miss you!
JenLin