Aug 25, 2007

Bath Time




Bee loves baths! She asks several times a day to take a bath--and lucky for her she usually needs them. The other day I was folding laundry in my room and noticed that I hadn't heard from Brynna in a while. Before I could go check she showed up--covered in peanut butter!! AAAAH!

After I cleaned her up in the tub, I found the scene of the crime. She had sat down in the middle of the living room floor and opened the PB. Anytime she had too much she just wiped it on the carpet. AAAAH!

This is not a first. We've had toothpaste, body cream, and vaseline too!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Ahhh! The joys of toddlers! Fortunately my twins have gotten into the whole cream thing very little. Love her hair in the tub!

Jamie! said...

Ouch...this is where I lose it. I usually start talking very loudly and asking why in the world she would do that???

grams said...

Shall I bring out my carpet shampooer, Julie?