I have been remiss. I'll blame it on Pablo who took the digital camera to work last week and has yet to bring it back--with the photos I was planning to post. So look for those to come. Things have been busy as ever--with what I am not sure as my house is still a mess and my list of to-dos is as long as ever. I have been working part-time in the evenings and that is my usual computer time. We'll see how things settle now that the big boys are back in school. (No first-day pics since the camera is not here!)
I have one 10th grader in High School, one 8th grader in Jr High, and one 4th grader. I am going to participate in a preschool co-op with some neighbors for Callen so we'll see how that goes. I am always a little sad when school starts up again--even though the kids are home all day and I get to hear their fighting and see more of the mess, I really do like having them home. Maybe it's partly because of how much distraction it provides for the younger two. =)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























1 comment:
I definitely feel it's bittersweet to send the older kids to school. The twins will miss the boys so much! I can't believe you have a tenth grader!
Post a Comment