Aug 3, 2007

Here I Am

So my guy is gone for the weekend--camping with the kids from the therapeutic boarding school where he is therapist extraordinaire. I say extraordinaire because he wears a lot of hats besides therapist at this job. Any way, that may explain the time of my post to the more observant among you.

To explain the quote under my blog title, it has always seemed to me a good idea to pick your battles, to focus on the positive, to pay attention to the important. . . . This is not always as easy as it sounds and sometimes I am definitely better at it than others. Since no one, including me, is perfect, it seems like a good idea to give each other a break. The point is--I want to enjoy my husband and my kids and my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Julie! I'm happy to have something to read more about you! This is fun! Welcome to the blogging world...(I say welcome, but I don't really do it. Oh well.)

Jamie

Janan said...

YEH! I am so glad you are blogging too, hopefully you will have more to say than your other half. Looks good though.

Anne Marie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love the pictures you have on the side. And I really like the kids' nicknames. Well, I guess I must be really loved as well! I like that.

Emily said...

I love your posts Julie. I'm excited to read more about your life and thoughts. The pictures of your kids are great, did you take them?

Jules said...

Thanks, Emily. Jamie is the very talented photographer! She loves doing it too.

Tracy said...

So glad to see you witha blog... we missed you this weekend! Next time you better be there!

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Julie-
Yeah! It is fun to see what you are doing and to see your kids!!! They are so cute!!!!