Sep 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Last week I turned 36 years old. Not a very eventful birthday, but there is something sad about entering the second half of my thirties. At least I don't look anywhere near as old as I am. . . Right? All claims of how young I look are welcome.

Paul's parents left the morning of my birthday, but his Mom made a German Chocolate cake for me the night before. I always requested German Chocolate cake for my birthday growing up. I had a nice birthday dinner and party with my husband and kids. Then Paul and I went to see Stardust. What a great movie! The next day, Mom took me, B and C to Bajio Grill for lunch. Very tasty!

Happy Birthday to all the other September birthdays including--Pam (9/6), Avie (10 on 9/8), Grandpa Cottam (9/8), and Tim (12 on 9/30)!

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can' wait to see Stardust. I feel like each birthday that passes for me, each approaching age sounds younger and younger. Now I'm thinking maybe 40 doesn't sound too bad, and maybe one day I'll say that about 50,60,70....You definitely still look youthful.

Elena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! Wow, you don't look a day over 37. Kidding. Look forward to seeing you next time I'm in Utah.

Wendy said...

German Chocolate Cake sounds so good right now. Or any time for that matter! Happy birthday! Sounds like my kind of day.

Jamie! said...

Jules...I am a horrible sister. I totally forgot you even had birthdays, you look so young! I love you!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Julie! That sounds like a fun birthday! I love German Chocolate cake and I have been wanting to see Stardust!

~ One Girl ~ said...

Happy Birthday Julie! From one VIRGO to another!