Sep 25, 2007

My Husband is IT!



What's his name? Paul Scott Flack (Pablo--because he speaks Spanish fluently after a mission in Argentina and a Spanish major B.A.)
How long have you been together? Married for 16 years. I know you're all impressed.
How long did you date? 2 months pre-engagement and 4 months post-engagement. Shocking, I know!
How old is he? 38
Who eats more? Waah! Me, at least at a single sitting. The guy can put away beverages though!
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Paul
Who sings better? We like to sing together.
Who is smarter? We are intellectual equals but we each have our own strengths. I am better at numbers and names. He is better at computers and problem-solving.
Whose temper is worse? We almost never have a fight. But his temper seems worse on the surface. Mine boils underneath and I can hold a grudge longer.
Who does the laundry? Me, I am VERY picky and he can't remember all the rules.
Who does the dishes? He most often loads and unloads the dishwasher. I wash the pots and pans and miscellaneous by hand and finish cleaning the kitchen.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Paul so he can get up with the kids if they wake during the night. Awesome, I know!
Who pays the bills? Me although he has had his turns too.
Who mows the lawn? Paul and/or the older boys.
Who cooks dinner? Lately Paul, because I've been at work. But I usually do when I am home.
Who drives when you are together? Paul--that way I can nap better.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Paul admits it to himself but often forgets to tell me about it. I am never wrong, so. . .
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine currently because of location. His come out to visit a few times a year though.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I held his hand first.
Who asked who out? He asked me out, but since my roommate was mad in love with him I said I'd get back to him. Then a couple of weeks later I told him he could ask me out again. Oops, he was kind of dating someone else since I'd said "no." But a couple of weeks later, he called and asked me out and I said yes!
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? We're both pretty sensitive. Me about girl stuff and him about me and people in general.
Who has more friends? Me. He'd rather read a book than meet new people. (Private joke!)
Who wears the pants in the family? Equal partnership here--which means he graciously acquiesces to me on most things.

If you read this post, consider yourself Tagged. I'll be checking your blog.

2 comments:

Jamie! said...

But, how can you check my blog if I don't leave a comment...




....crap...

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll consider myself tagged. Enjoyed your answers.