Ry guy got out his wallet yesterday and laid his entire fortune out on the table. It consisted entirely of coins. He had a little over $5. Not enough to buy the thing he wanted for $20. Sambo and Big Al have been working all summer and pulling in the "big bucks." He wanted to know how he could earn some money. I told him he had $5 in allowance coming--that made $10. He asked his dad who jokingly said,"Well you could mow the lawn." Next thing I knew, the garage door had gone up and my 9-yr-old was trying to start the mower. Long story short, after dad started the mower and supervised the action, Ryan mowed the entire lawn! Granted we have a smallish yard but I was so impressed with his persistence. He got the remaining $10 he needed.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























8 comments:
Very impressive! He definitely is growing up.
Wow! That is awesome. He can come stay with me!
So cute! What was it that he wanted??
A game for the gameboy. This picture was taken at Fish Lake in 2003. He bought those guns at the gift shop with his own money.
Im sure you heard this before but he looks SO much like Josh! How sweet.
How cute! What was he wanting?
He looks like a SORENSEN - do people tell you that?
Yes, Ryan is a little Josh lookalike! And I am glad to have someone mention the Sorensen influence in my kids. I think they all look alot like Sorensens but everyone always comments on how much they look like their dad--even Brynna! Give me some credit, people!
Post a Comment