Our church doesn't start until 11 am (although we usually have choir at 10:20). You'd think we could be on time with all morning to get ready. But somehow we almost never are. It's always a last minute rush to comb Ry and Callen's hair and do something with Brynna's. (I need some training in this little girl hair fixing thing!) One of the big boys is always showering last minute and yelling about the cold water. Not to mention finding missing shoes, belts, and ties. And of course last minute touches to my hair and makeup! When we finally go, someone is usually crying and several others are feeling ornery. You'd never know it looking at the picture above.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























4 comments:
Very cute picture! Your kids are really looking grown-up! I don't think it matters what time church is for us. It is always a right-up-to-the-last-minute rush for us too. I think I'm going to write some new words for the hymn "Love at Home". I've got the first line. "There is chaos all around when there's kids at home.." I'll let you know when I'm finished.
It's pathetic -- Sunday is BY FAR our most dreaded day of the week. Stressed out, wrestling matches with three kids in 3:00pm Sacrament Meeting is brutal!!!!
Sounds like quite a production. I'm usually trying to get everyone ready while telling Jeff that he really needs to get out of bed...again...
(also at least 15 minutes late...)
They do look so cute and innocent, you would never the the stress that goes behind getting ready.
Post a Comment