May 5, 2008

First Official Twilight Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!!!

First in a series of official movie posters!



http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=33429578


Follow the above link or copy and paste to your browser to see the trailer. The first time I watched it was jerky, but after that it had loaded fully and played smoothly. Enjoy! (P.S. I am finding I have a low tolerance for the buzz-kill that are doubters and haters. But I'll try not to hold it against you if you are one of those. I'll try. . . )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh! The look Edward gives Bella when she realizes that he just saved her from being crushed by a big blue van! Nice.

JenLin

~ One Girl ~ said...

Yay!!!! I'm on pins and needles!!!!

Anne Marie said...

Thank you so much!!!! You are definitely the one in the know about all things Twilight! This is looking awesome. I am so excited.

Jamie! said...

Yeah! Awesome!!!!