
Hamming it up for the camera.

Other updates:
Alex decided to go out for 9th grade football! This is major progress for a kid who doesn't do a lot of things for fear that people will see him and notice him. He really loves sports but hasn't done much with it outside of playing on the YM basketball team and religiously checking the sports news/watching games. Now I'm not a sports fanatic myself but I'm glad to see him pursuing his interests. I just want each of my kids to be truly themselves.
I figured I'd missed my chance with the older two, but recently started Ryan on piano lessons. He was skeptical at first but after his first lesson and first practice session he told me, "I think I'm really gonna like this!" A couple of weeks later, we were listening to Jeff and Josh jam on the piano and guitar and Sam told me that he wanted to learn to play something. Yeah! I steered him to start with piano. This from a kid who'd always said he didn't like music. There is hope for the Flack boys yet. Maybe one of the boys will suddenly discover a passion for singing and musicals! At this point all my hopes lie with Brynna, my little singer extraordinaire.
























5 comments:
How cute is that picture! That must be so exciting to see your boys' interest come to life. So far so you have a good variety with music and sports!
Cute pic of the siblings together. I think it's really great that you haven't pushed your kids into doing stuff. Exciting for football and music lessons. I need Taylor to talk to Ryan. He doesn't want to take lessons at all, and we're planning to start him in the fall.
aw- what I wouldn't give for a sweet moment in my house.
How fun! It's so fun to watch kids discover who they are. :) And those pictures were super cute. :)
That's so cute! Good luck with the piano lessons...and football...and driving lessons...and...just kidding! You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment