This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
























4 comments:
I really can't decide if I like Edward's look in this or not. Hmmm. I'm going to have to see if it grows on me.
I've almost finished Twilight and am having a hard time getting it at a library. I had to put in on reserve. I like the book, but like Ann Marie, I'm not sure that is the way I had him pictured.
My bestest girl friends have all told me how wonderful these books are, but I was a little hesitant to start reading them (come on, a teenage romance featuring vampires?). So one of my friends bought me the book for my birthday. I put off starting it, but Jeremiah left town on Friday, so after I put the kids to bed, I started reading. Yeah, now I'm on like 160 or something, so I guess I'm going to be one of those Twilight fans as well. :) Glad to know you are crazy too. :)
I asolutely love twilight. Im on new moon.And i actally like edward in this pic!
Post a Comment