Jun 9, 2009

New Moon Trailer #2 (fanmade)

A fan has remade the trailer, even adding dialogue from the book. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that gave me chills.
SO GOOD!!!
That is better than the real one...

Thanks for sharing that spectacular find!!!

Paige said...

That was fun. Thanks for posting that trailer! It was good to see you at the BBQ the other night. I will call when I get home from our vacation sometime around the 1st of July and we will have to meet up again this summer. I enjoyed reading about some of your all time favorite books. I have read almost all of them. I am going to read the Beekeepers Apprentice for our Relief Society Book Club in July. I was happy to see that it is good enough for your list. Now I am really looking forward to that read!

Anne Marie said...

This is getting me so excited for the movie to come out! Wish I was out there to see it with the diehardest (okay, that's probably not a word) Twilight fans. Hope your summer's going okay.